The days of having a dedicated janitorial staff to clean offices daily are over. Most businesses prefer to outsource this essential task to professional cleaning providers.
It is a more cost-effective solution and provides the benefit of less hassle in business owners having to deal with their own cleaning staff.
Of course there are a wide range of other benefits that we provide offices:
– The quality of cleaning is of a high standard.
– The cleaning service provides their own professional tools, equipment and materials.
– A trained cleaning team means that they job is done quickly and effectively with less disruptions to the office workers and company employees.
– Business owners have the ability to chose a cleaning time that is most suitable for their business hours – preferably in the early hours of the morning or in the evening when office staff are not hard at work.
– Tailor-made cleaning solutions are provided to suit the individual needs of a specific office environment. How often cleaning is needed and the type of services that are required can be adapted to suit specific needs.
– Any specific or unique cleaning requirements can be included to provide a comprehensive cleaning solution.
Over and above all these advantages, customer satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not entirely satisfied with the job, a team will be sent immediately to remedy the situation. Steps will also be taken to ensure that the same problem doesn’t occur twice.
It’s simple! Just let us know what your needs are and they will send a quote detailing the services that provide as well as the cost.
Get in touch – Send a message!
Not happy with your current cleaning services? Why not give a new provider a try to see whether they can meet your requirements.
Need a cleaning? Here’s our process!
How We Help Create a Deep House Cleaning Checklist For Your Home
Go Room by Room
Go into each room and look around. What needs to be cleaned? Make a note of each cleaning task you need to do, no matter how simple it is. If a cleaning task has multiple steps, then break it down and list all the steps you need to take. This is important to avoid missing a step when you’re busy and overwhelmed with your other cleaning tasks.
Decide Who is Doing What
After you have a list of all of the items that need to be cleaned, you can determine who is going to do what tasks. You can assign tasks to everyone living in your home. If you have children, you can give them quick simple tasks to accomplish. Even a young child can pick up items and put they away. By assigning tasks and listing the steps for each task, you can ensure each person knows exactly what they are supposed to do.
Decide if You’re Going to Hire Help
There are some tasks that are easier when performed by a professional. Carpeting cleaning is a good example. While you can vacuum and use a steam cleaner, you will never be able to get it as clean as a professional can. Professionals can also do the pressure washing of your house or certain landscaping tasks faster and easier than you can. Also, the cost of purchasing the supplies or equipment for some task is higher than the cost of hiring a professional.
Determine if You Need Help Organizing
During your deep cleaning, you may realize that your house is cluttered. If you find your cleaning mostly involves moving clutter from one space to another, you may need to get help from a professional organizer. With an organizer’s help, you can declutter your home which will make it easier to clean during the rest of the year and much easier to deep clean every season.
Give Yourself Time
Don’t try to do all your Deep cleaning in one day or over one weekend unless you live in a studio apartment. If you live in an apartment or house, spread the cleaning out over a few weeks. Tackle one or two rooms each weekend and make sure you do a thorough cleaning job. That way you don’t get overwhelmed and you have time to rest in between your cleaning tasks. This will make it easier to recruit your family’s help.